Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fancy Food Show Part 1

Hey everyone - greetings from the Fancy Food Show in New York City. So far I've tasted lots of great natural and organic products from chocolates to cheeses to truffles to caviar, and I didn't even make it through one whole floor yet!

Look who I ran into walking around the show! Classic punk fans might recognize this drum legend: Marky Ramone. In addition to hosting a radio show on Sirius/XM, Marky is launching a line of his own pasta sauce, which is currently served at DBGB's restaurant in NYC. Unfortunately I didn't get to try any, as he didn't have a booth set up.
















Tomorrow I'm going back for more, so stay tuned for an extensive list and review of my favorite new products coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. DAFLJGDFGFJG AHHH I am so jealous you met Marky! AHHHHH.

    *ahem*

    The food stuff is cool, too... :P

    ReplyDelete